The 48 Laws of Power is a book written by American author Robert Greene. His debut book became an international bestseller and sold 1.2 copies in the US alone. The book was published in 1998and for some queer reason, is found quite interesting by many prison inmates. Also, a group of people who showed much interest in this book was the celebrities. It has been published twice till now. Firstly, it was published by the Viking Press in 1998 and later it was published in 2007 by HighBridge Audio.
The 48 Laws of Power Pdf Review:
Robert Greene used to work with Hollywood stars as a professional and it is from there that he picked up most of the points for his book. He says that people that are in power today in the industry have common traits with the powerful individuals throughout history. The book has been requested to be made part of the prison libraries in many prisons across the US and it has also been taught in many colleges during the first year of study. The book has 48 laws all of which are related to how to gain power and how power can be sustained. For example, one of the rules says that reputation is important for power. The book mainly gained positive reviews but there were a few negative ones saying that there is no proof of these laws actually showing an effect in social life.
The 48 Laws of Power Pdf Features:
- The laws in the book are all treated as chapters.
- They all talk of power and how to maintain it.
Table of Contents:
- Never outshine the master –
- Never put too much trust in friends, learn how to use enemies –
- Conceal your intentions –
- Always say less than necessary –
- So much depends on reputation : guard it with your life –
- Court attention at all cost –
- Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit –
- Make other people come to you : use bait if necessary –
- Win through your actions, never through argument –
- Infection : avoid the unhappy and the unlucky –
- Learn to keep people dependent on you –
- Use selective honesty and generosity to disarm your victim –
- When asking for help, appeal to people’s self-interest, never to their mercy or gratitude –
Download The 48 Laws of Power Pdf Free:
You can use the download button below to download The 48 Laws of Power Pdf ebook free.