Towards the Lighthouse is a 1927 novel by Virginia Woolf. The novel was dedicated to the Ramsay family and to those who visited the Isle of Skye in Scotland from 1910 to 1920. You can read the review and download To the Lighthouse PDF at the end.
To the Lighthouse Review:
The lighthouse has three parts. The first section, The Window, covers more than half of the book. In this section, we get to know all the characters and find ourselves in the network of relationships at Ramsay’s summer cottage. We unfold the day, promise a trip to the lighthouse, and create inner tension throughout the day (which never happens).
To the Lighthouse PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of To the Lighthouse PDF.
- English author Virginia Woolf has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Fiction.
- It published in the year 1927.
- The novel contains a total of 34 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download To the Lighthouse PDF
Click here to download To the Lighthouse PDF ebook here: