American writer Nathaniel Hawthorne has written The Scarlet Letter a very useful romantic historical fiction novel. The author published in the year 1850. The Scarlet letter revolves around the story of Hester Prynne. You can read the review and download The Scarlet Letter PDF at the end.
The Scarlet Letter Review:
The Scarlet Letter revolves around the themes of guilt, sin, and legalism. It is the most popular novel when it was first published in the United States. The Scarlet Letter is considered the most classical work today in English literature. Stage plays, television, and films have adapted the novel. According to D. H. Law, it is the most perfect work of American imagination. The Scarlet Letter is loved by the readers and is nominated for various awards since its publication date.
The Scarlet Letter PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Scarlet Letter PDF.
- Nathaniel Hawthorne has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Romantic, historical novel.
- The Scarlet Letter published in the year 1850.
- The novel contains a total of 313 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Scarlet Letter PDF
Click here to download The Scarlet Letter PDF ebook here: