The Psychology of Attitude Change and Social Influence is a psychology book written by Geoffrey Haddock. It was published by Sage Publications in 2009. In the book, the author discusses the branch of psychology that deals with the attitude change and social influence of a person. This is quite an interesting field and the book gives a thorough insight into this field for the general reader.
The Psychology of Attitude Change and Social Influence Pdf Review:
The author talks about how human beings have an opinion about everything. They tend to form an opinion about other humans around them and even factors like war and climate. Also, most of the times difference of opinion leads to debate that may even be better at times. People want to learn about other people’s attitude so that they can understand them. The author mentions attitude and then goes on to explain how attitudes are formed. He also combines psychological study from the past and present to show how science views attitude.
The Psychology of Attitude Change and Social Influence Pdf Features:
- The book is divided into different sections, each section dealing with different topics related to the same title.
- It has fourteen chapters that are filled with studies of attitudes and how they affect humans.
Table of Contents:
The Nature of Attitudes –
– 2. The Measurement of Attitudes / Samuel Himmelfarb
— 3. The Structure of Attitudes and Beliefs –
– 4. The Impact of Attitudes on Behaviors –
- Combinatorial Models of Attitude Formation and Change — 6. Process Theories of Attitude Formation and Change: Reception –
- Process Theories of Attitude Formation and Change: The Elaboration Likelihood and Heuristic-Systematic Models –
– 8. Process Theories of Attitude Formation and Change: Attribution Approaches and Social Judgment Theory –
– 9. Affective Processes in Attitude Formation and Change: Conditioning and Mere Exposure Research –
- Motivational Processes in Attitude Formation and Change
— 11. The Impact of Behavior on Attitude Formation and Change –
- Resistance and Persistence Processes in Attitude Change
— 13. The Social Context of Attitude Formation and Change –
- Future Directions in the Study of Attitudes.
Download The Psychology of Attitude Change and Social Influence Pdf Free:
You can use the download button below to download The Psychology of Attitude Change and Social Influence Pdf ebook free.