The Outsiders is a very famous coming of age novel written by American author S.E. Hinton. The Outsiders was published by Viking Press in the year of 1967. Hinton was only 15 years old when she started working on the novel but at the age of 16, she did most of the work in the novel when she was a junior in High school. The book was published when Hinton was 18 years old. You can read the review and download The Outsiders PDF in the end.
The Outsiders Review:
Outsider, a 14-year-old boy lives about two weeks. The novel tells the story of Macartis and the struggle of good and evil in a society that sees itself as an outsider. According to Pony Boy, there are two types of people in the world: fatty lubricants and SOCC. Socioeconomic (short for “social”) is abundant, can do almost anything, and has a longer stance than luxury cars. Oilers, on the other hand, always live outdoors and have to watch their backs. The major characters for eh story are Sandy, Curly Shepard, Timothy Shepard, Steve Randle, Keith, Dallas Winston, Johnny Cade, Darrel Curtis, Sodapop Curtis, and Ponyboy Custis.
The Outsiders PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Outsiders PDF.
- American author S. E. Hinton with Robert Hunt has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The Outsiders comes under the genre of Young Adult fiction.
- It published in the year 1967.
- The novel contains a total of 192 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Outsiders PDF
Click here to download The Outsiders PDF ebook here: