Ingri and Edgar Parin d’Aulair have written The Norse Gods and Giants and published in 1967. Doubleday published it in 1986 as Norse Gods and Giants d’Aulaires and New York Review Book in 2005. You can read the review and download The Norse Gods and Giants PDF at the end.
The Norse Gods and Giants Review:
D’Ohler’s Greek history books, published about fifty years ago, have taught generations of Greek mythology and are still relevant to young readers. Here are the great figures of Ancient Greece – gods and prostitutes, heroes and spirits – so freshly described in words and pictures, as if they were alive today.
The Norse Gods and Giants PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Norse Gods and Giants PDF.
- American author Ingri and Edgar Parin d’Aulaire has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Myth, Children’s literature.
- It published in the year 1967.
- The novel contains a total of 112 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Norse Gods and Giants PDF
Click here to download The Norse Gods and Giants PDF ebook here: