American writer Shirley Jackson has written The Haunting of Hill House in the year 1959. The novel is a finalist for the National Book Award and is regarded as one of the best literary ghost stories written during the 20th century. The Haunting of Hill House is adapted into two feature film and play and is adapted for a Netflix series. You can read the review and download The Haunting of Hill House PDF at the end.
The Haunting of Hill House Review:
The Haunting of Hill House creates terror rather than horror in the readers by using complex relationships between various mysterious events in the house and the character’s psyches. The novel represents a mansion located in unknown hills. The story of the novel revolves around four major characters: investigator of supernatural activities Dr. John Montague.
The Haunting of Hill House PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Haunting of Hill House PDF.
- The American author Shirley Jackson has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Horror fiction, Gothic fiction.
- It published in the year 1959.
- The novel contains a total of 246 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Haunting of Hill House PDF
Click here to download The Haunting of Hill House PDF ebook here: