“The God of Little Things” is written by Arundhati Roy. Armed only with the invincible innocence of children, twins Rachel and Estappen make their childhood in the shadow of the ruins of the family. Their lonely and beautiful mother Ammu, blind grandmother Mammachi, and the ghost of the imperial entomologist moth. You can read the review and download The God of Small Things PDF at the end.
The God of Small Things Review:
The God of Small Things is perhaps one of Arundati Roy’s most amazing works. I absolutely love this book and love Arundhati Roy’s writings that go beyond all aspects of literature. These books are amazing and some of the best. I thank Arundhati Roy for her skills in making this book and bringing it to life.
The God of Small Things PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The God of Small Things PDF.
- Indian author Arundhati Roy has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Psychological Fiction, Domestic Fiction.
- It published in the year 1997.
- The novel contains a total of 158 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The God of Small Things PDF
Click here to download The God of Small Things PDF ebook here: