The Color of Water: A Black Man’s Tribute to His White Mother is a memoir and an autobiography written by famous author James McBride and was published in 1995 for the first time. The Color of Water is a tribute to his mother from McBride whom he called Ma. You can read the review and download The Color of Water PDF at the end.
The Color of Water Review:
The chapters of The Color of Water alternate between the early life of James McBride’s first-person account of his mother Ruth’s life, mostly based on her life before the birth of his son. In the story, McBride faces various conflicts between his emotions in a struggle to discover himself and the struggle of his mother which faces by having a white Jewish woman and marrying a black man in the year 1942. The major characters of The Color of Water include Sam Shilsky, Glady Shilsky, Fishel Shilsky aka Tateh, Hudis Shilsky aka Mameh, Ruth McBride Jordan, and James, there are various other characters but these are the key characters of the novel.
The Color of Water PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Color of Water PDF.
- The American author James McBride has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of memoir.
- The Color of Water published in the year 1996.
- The novel contains a total of 301 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Color of Water PDF
Click here to download The Color of Water PDF ebook here: