Australian Author named Markus Zusak has written a very useful historical novel The Book Thief. The Book Thief is one of the best works of the author. The author published the novel in the year 2005. It is an international bestseller novel of all time. The Book Thief was translated in 63 popular languages of the world. The novel sold 16 million copies among the globe. Adapted to the 2013 feature film of the same name. You can read the review and download The Book Thief PDF at the end.
The Book Thief Review:
The novel was Narrated by the death himself. Death is morose but it still is a caring character. The novel revolves around the story of Liesel Meminger during the age of Nazi Germany in WWII. After the death of her younger brother on a train she arrives at her foster parent’s home. The novel is very amazing and loved by readers from all around the world.
The Book Thief PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Book Thief PDF.
- Markus Zusak with Trudy White has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel-Historical Fiction.
- The Book Thief published in the year 2005.
- The novel contains a total of 584 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Book Thief PDF
Click here to download The Book Thief PDF ebook here: