Strangers to Ourselves is a book written by Timothy Wilson. The book was published in 2002 for the first time, and an updated edition came in 2004. Harvard University Press published the book, and it talks about different ways to learn about yourself. The book is a test for us to see how well we know our selves and the better ways to learn about ourselves.
Strangers to Ourselves Pdf Review:
The author has tried to explain a different way of learning about yourself in the book. The author says that if you want to learn about yourself, you need to look at what you do and what the others have to say or think about you. By this, you will be able to learn more about yourself. There are different chapters dedicated to various aspects of learning about yourself. Not only does the writer talk about how you feel but he also talks about he you will think in the future. He poses a question about who is in charge and then goes on to answer this in the chapter by the same title.
Strangers to Ourselves PDF Features:
- First, we need to look at our self and the way we are. Once we observe ourselves, the next step is to change your behavior.
- The author says that the best way to learn about yourself is to see how you do things and how you are looked at by other people.
- To know thy self, it is important to look inside yourself.
Table of Contents:
- Freud’s Genius, Freud’s Myopia
- The Adaptive Unconscious
- Who’s in Charge?
- Knowing Who We Are
- Knowing Why
- Knowing How We Feel
- Knowing How We Will Feel
- Introspection and Self-Narratives
- Looking Outward to Know Ourselves
- Observing and Changing Our Behavior
Download Strangers to Ourselves Pdf Free:
You can click on the download button below to start the download of Strangers to Ourselves Pdf ebook free.