How to Win Friends and Influence People is a book by David Carnegie. The book was published in 1936 and it talks to the readers about winning friends over by enhancing your own self. The book has sold over 30 million copies and such large selling out has made the book one of the best selling books of all times. It was present in the Top 10 Best Books by the Times Magazine in 2011. The book ranked number 19th on the list.
How To Win Friends and Influence People Pdf Review:
The book teaches the reader how to make new friends easily and different ways in which to influence people. Along with that, it also teaches the person how to win new clients or even gets more customers in the workplace. If you are in a mental rut, the book can help you get out of that. The book gives a lesson on how to be better at conversation and influence people by making a good conversation. There are six major sections in the book and they all deal with different things relating to influencing people. For one, the author says that you must never condemn or insult the other person since it never gets the response you want.
How To Win Friends and Influence People Pdf Features:
- The author has given the rules of interacting better with people.
- He talks to us about what we should do and what we should not, when dealing with people.
- He talks about the techniques that you need to follow when you handle people.
Table of Content:
- Fundamental techniques in handling people
- Six ways to make people like you
- Twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking
- Nine ways to change people without giving offense or arousing resentment
- Letters that produced miraculous results
- Seven rules for making your home life happier.
Download How To Win Friends and Influence People Pdf Free:
You can download How To Win Friends and Influence People Pdf ebook free via the download button below.