Harry Potter novels tell the story of an unemployed young man named Harry Potter and his friends Hermione Ginger and Ron Weasley, all students at Hogwarts School. For the first time J.K. Popular children’s novels about Harry Potter, the boy who learned on his 11th birthday that he is the son of two powerful magicians and has his own unique magic article. As an unwanted child, he was asked to attend Hogwarts School of wizards. You can read the review and download Harry Potter pdf at the end.
Harry Potter Review:
The first Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone was published in 1997 with an instantly popular and critical definition. Six other bestsellers and eight other bestsellers followed. The books translated into 80 languages, won numerous awards, and have sold over 500 million copies worldwide, making them the best-selling book collection in history. In 2016, a new era of the wizarding world with the launch of Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Teams, the original screenplay by J.K. Rowling and the first in a series of big movies for Warner Bros.
Harry Potter PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Harry Potter PDF.
- The author J. K. Rowling has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- Harry Potter published in the year 1997.
- The novel comes under the genre of Fantasy Fiction, Drama, Young adult fiction, Mystery, Thriller, Bildungsroman.
- The novel contains a total of 295 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Harry Potter PDF
Click here to download Harry Potter PDF ebook here: