Games People Play: The Psychology of Human Relationships is a book by one of the most famous psychiatrists named Eric Berne. The book was published in 1964 and it became quite famous upon its release. It was received well by the readers and it has sold over five million copies since its publishing. Having become a best seller, this book lays the foundation of how human brains work to formulate strategies and plans.
Games People Play Pdf Review:
In the book, the author explains three ways in which people may act. The three types mentioned are Adult, Child, and Parent. A person may act as a parent such as in the workplace where the boss may talk to his employees the way parents too. In the book, the author talks about social interactions and how people play games in their interactions with other people. The author says that if on both ends, two Adults are interacting, there is a possibility that no games are being played by them. When a Child is acting, tantrums are involved and games are played.
Games People Play PDF Features:
- The author uses different acronyms in the books and uses them throughout the book to explain few concepts.
- He uses three different kinds of people’s faces to explain the way social interactions take place.
- Some games may be good and what kind of games these are, this is talked about in a chapter too.
- The author also talks about the sexual games that many people play. These games have a whole chapter dedicated to them.
Table of Contents:
- Structural analysis
- Transactional analysis
- Procedures and rituals
- Life games
- Martial games
- Party games
- Sexual games
- Underworld games
- Consulting room games
- Good games
- The significance of games
- The players
- A paradigm
- The attainment of autonomy
- After games, what?
Download Games People Play Pdf Free:
You can download Games People Play Pdf ebook free via the download button below.