David and Goliath is a book written by renown author Malcolm Gladwell. The book has a rating of 3.9 on Goodreads and is quite a popular read among the readers. In his book, the author sheds light on many of his own techniques of dealing with things and people.
David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, And the Art of Battling Giants PDF Review:
He talks about how the weak can defeat the stronger ones and he also talks about the way our plans pave the road to our success. He says that goals play a major role in the success of a person. So, he uses examples from life such as from sports, psychology and other fields to explain his point.
David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, And the Art of Battling Giants PDF Features:
- In his book, the author talks about the importance of goals in success and assuring of success.
- This book is an empowering read for many readers as it speaks to the reader on a personal level.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: “Am I a dog that you should come to me with sticks?”Goliath. 3
- Part 1 The Advantages of Disadvantages (And the Disadvantages of Advantages)
- 1 “It was really random. I mean, my father had never played basketball before.” Vivek Ranadivép. 19
- 2 My largest class was twenty-nine kids. Oh, it was fun.” Teresa DeBritop. 39
- 3 “If I’d gone to the University of Maryland, I’d still be in science.” Caroline Sacks. 63
- Part 2 The Theory of Desirable Difficulty
- 4 You wouldn’t wish dyslexia on your child. Or would you? David Boies. 99
- 5 “How Jay did it, I don’t know.” Emil “Jay” Freireichp. 125
- 6 “De rabbit is de slickest o’ all de animals de Lawd ever made.”Wyatt Walker. 165
- Part 3 The Limits of Power
- 7 “I wasn’t born that way. This was forced upon me.” Rosemary Lawlor. 197
- 8 “We have all done something dreadful in our lives, or have felt the urge to.” Wilma Derksen. 232
- 9 “We feel obliged to tell you that there are among us a certain number of Jews.” André Trocmép. 263
- Afterword: “Tell him he knows nothing at all about his enemy.” Konrad Kellen. 276
- Acknowledgments p. 297
- Notes p. 299
- Index p. 319
Download David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, And the Art of Battling Giants PDF Free:
You can download David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, And the Art of Battling Giants PDF ebook free via the download button below.