American writer William Faulkner has written a Southern Gothic novel As I Lay Dying in 1930. Before I put it into action and write the first word, I know what the last word is and where the last period falls.” He succeeded in his work. Faulkner’s talent, like my “Rye Dyne,” is entirely under his control, and the result is one of the best and most beloved novels of the 20th century. You can read the review and download As I Lay Dying PDF at the end.
As I Lay Dying Review:
As I Lay Dying consists of 15 various characters and 59 chapters. The novel revolves around the death of Addie Bundren and her family’s quest and motivations. Like most of Faulkner’s work, the story of As I Lay Dying is set in Yoknapatawpha County, Mississippi, which according to the author as “my apocryphal county”. The major characters of As I Lay Dying are Samson, Reverend Whitfield, Lafe, Peabody, Kate Tull, Eula Tull, Cora Tull, Vernon Tull, Vardaman Bundren, Dewey Dell Bundren, Jewel Bundren, Darl Bundren, Cash Bundren, Anse Bundren, Addie Bundren.
As I Lay Dying PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of As I Lay Dying PDF.
- The American author William Faulkner has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of black comedy, modernist, southern gothic.
- As I Lay Dying published in the year 1930.
- The novel contains a total of 26 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download As I Lay Dying PDF
Click here to download As I Lay Dying PDF ebook here: